Low Cost Vaccine and Microchip Clinic
Date(s) - 06/15/2019
9:00 am - 11:00 am
Location: Stanton Shelter, 455 Stanton Christiana Road, New Castle DE 19713
- Canine and Feline distemper vaccines ($10)
- Canine Bordetella (kennel cough) vaccine ($10)
- Rabies vaccine – (must be 16 weeks of age or older) ($13)
- Microchip – permanent identification for pet-owner reunification ($15)
- Please bring any rabies vaccine paperwork you have, regardless of whether it’s expired.
- Dogs must be on leashes, and cats should be in securely closed carriers.
- Payment due at time of service. Credit/debit card and cash accepted.
- Owners should bring valid identification with current address such as driver’s license, state ID or military ID to assist in the completion of required paperwork.