Delaware SPCA 2017 Vaccine Clinics
NEW CASTLE COUNTY
Our last vaccine clinic of the year will be held Nov. 18, 2017!
Location: Stanton Shelter, 455 Stanton Christiana Road, New Castle DE 199713
- Canine and Feline distemper vaccines ($10)
- Canine Bordetella (kennel cough) vaccine ($10)
- Rabies vaccine – (must be 16 weeks of age or older) ($13)
- Microchip – permanent identification for pet-owner reunification ($15)
- Any prior rabies vaccine paperwork MUST be brought to the clinic
- Dogs must be on leashes, and cats should be in securely closed carriers
- Payment due at time of service. Credit/debit card and cash accepted.
- Owners should bring valid identification with current address such as driver’s license, state ID, or military ID to assist in the completion of required paperwork
(302) 998-2281 Stanton Shelter