Volunteers are an essential part of Delaware SPCA’s lifesaving community. Our growing volunteer program places volunteers in nearly every department:
- Dog Kennels & Cattery: Cleaning, socialization, training, and enrichment
- Shelter Essentials: Laundry, dishes, and other supportive efforts
- Community Engagement: Events, fundraising, photography, and more
- Administrative & Clerical: Help with data entry, phones, and technology
- Attend a volunteer orientation session.
- Commit to a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly volunteer shift.
- Complete training, purchase a volunteer shirt, and welcome aboard!
Age: Volunteers must be 18 years old. To learn more about how youth community members can get involved, visit our Youth Opportunities page.
Community Service: At this time, we are not able to accept volunteers with mandatory court ordered service requirements or community service requirements for school.
For more information about volunteering, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator Sid Sadler at firstname.lastname@example.org.