Please check back later!
We’ve had such a wonderful response to our recent call for volunteers that we need some time to get through the stack of applications and ensure we’re getting people in and trained to help us in a timely fashion! As soon as we’re ready, we’ll open our volunteer sign up link again. Thank you for your interest!
- Dog Kennels & Cattery: Cleaning, socialization, training, and enrichment
- Shelter Essentials: Laundry, dishes, and other supportive efforts
- Community Engagement: Events, fundraising, photography, and more
- Administrative & Clerical: Help with data entry, phones, and technology
- SIGN UP TO VOLUNTEER (CURRENTLY CLOSED)
- Our team will contact you about current opportunities & schedule an orientation!
- Attend a volunteer orientation session
- Commit to a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly volunteer shift
- Complete training, purchase a volunteer shirt, and welcome aboard!
Age: Volunteers must be 18 years old. To learn more about how youth community members or groups can get involved with Delaware SPCA, please email email@example.com.
Community Service: At this time, we are not able to accept volunteers with mandatory court ordered service requirements or community service requirements for school.