Affordable Wellness Clinic
The Delaware SPCA offers affordable veterinary services to help families keep their pets healthy. Our experienced staff of veterinary professionals provide high quality, compassionate care at budget-friendly prices.
All veterinary services are by appointment only.
To schedule an appointment:
Hours & Location
- Physical exam$35
- Follow-up exam$15
Examination fees do not include any medical treatments, prescriptions, and diagnostic testing which are provided at additional cost.
We do not provide emergency care, but can treat the following:
- Parasites (other than heartworm)
- Vomiting or diarrhea*
- Upper respiratory infection
- Ear infection, Eye infection
- Weight loss/decreased appetite
- Allergies or other skin infections
- Inappropriate urination or suspected urinary tract infection**
- Small wounds
- Diabetic diagnosis
- Senior joint disease management
*Chronic (2-3 days or more) diarrhea or vomiting requires urgent attention.
**If a cat has not urinated in 24 hours, emergency care is required.
We do not provide emergency or after-hours care. Should your pet need critical care we can’t provide at our clinic, we can provide a list of referral and emergency veterinary practices.